Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Testing

Well, today I completed the study material for my licensing exam to become an insurance agent. I passed all the "pre exams" as well. I hope that I do as well on the REAL exam in a few weeks. The past month or two, I have been doing a lot of reading. I can't say truthfully that it is interesting. It's NOT!!! I found myself feeling very nervous. How can you retain information that you are bored with? I was worried about failing this test and letting everyone at work down.

I was reminded of Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

So, that's what I intend to do in the days leading up to the actual exam. I will pray! I will not be worried about it and I am believing that I will pass this test on the first try! Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment