Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Homemade Breakfast Scramble

Ok, so any of you that know me also know that I am NOT the best cook in the world!!  Every now and then though I surprise myself and actually make something worth eating!! Last night, I told my husband that omlettes sounded really good for dinner. (He makes really good omlettes....I don't) He said "Oh, they do, but I won't be home to make them for you. Then he said as he walked out the door, "Be sure to save some dinner for me."  So, I decided that I would attempt a Skillet Scramble. I cut up some onions, green peppers, garlic, and mushrooms and sauteed them in butter, then added some hashbrowns and then mixed in some eggs and some bacon I fried up when the potatoes were cooked through. It looked and smelled SO good. I had to take a picture!

Travis did get to have some of this for lunch today, but we had to make more. There was about a half a cup left after we ate. I got an email from him today saying that it was awesome!!! That doesn't happen very often in my house, so I have to brag about it when it does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment