Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reading



One of my favorite things to do is read!!! I particularly enjoy Christian books and Parenting/Relationship books.

My favorite Christian author is Karen Kingsbury! Karen is a Life Changing Fiction author and has several series books and stand alone titles. To view a list of her books, you can click this link. http://karenkingsbury.com/books/

My favorite series of Karen Kingsbury's is the Redemption, Firstborn and Sunrise Series! As I was reading these books, I literally felt as if I was a part of the Baxter family! They are a wonderful family who deal with problems that we sometimes face in our lives. Redemption is the 1st book in the Redemption Series and it was co written by Gary Smalley. It is a "must read"!

Oh, and one last thing! As much as I love going to the library and checking out a book, I have to say that I absolutely LOVE my Kindle!! It is so lightweight and fun to read from. Downloading books onto it is so easy. I am thinking that I might have to get my husband and kids one for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment