Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beartrap Summer Festival

Ahhhh.....Beartrap Summer Festival!!! We got up to the mountain around 10:15 this morning. The weather was perfect. There was a slight breeze that cooled us off just enough when it started getting too warm. We decided to go get some food. There were a variety of different kinds of food, but it was quite pricey! We decided on Frito Pies and Philly Cheese Sandwiches.


We went walking around and Shai decided to get a tattoo. NO!!! It wasn't real. It's called a "Henna Tattoo". It is a paste that temporaraly dyes your skin. It is supposed to last for 2-4 weeks. We'll see!! This is just after she got it done ------------------>

<---------This is after it started peeling off and you were able to see the results. They guy said that it will darken a little bit more than this.

Well, we had a pretty good time. I look like a lobster and I am hoping I won't be in too much pain tomorrow since we will be headed back up there again! I suppose I should go buy some sunscreen, huh?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Shai. I really like it. You should take a picture of it now so we can see it after a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete