Monday, January 3, 2011

12 Books I Plan to Read This Year

In my younger years, I was not what people would call an avid reader. In fact, once I graduated from High School, I didn't pick up a book to read in my spare time until about a year and a half ago. My husband loves to read. Early in our marriage, I would get so annoyed with him when he would sit and read for hours. I felt like he loved his books more than me. Silly, I know, but I felt leftout and ignored. It actually wasn't until a friend of mine recommended an author that she liked that I stepped foot into our public library. The librarian looked at me in shock when I told her that I used to have a library card...16 years ago. I did read the book that my friend recommended, but I stumbled upon a Christian author, Karen Kingsbury. I love her books. I have yet to read one that didn't put tears to my eyes. I think I have read most of her books, but there are a few that I haven't. So, the 12 books that I plan to read this year are listed below!
  1. A Time to Dance
  2. A Time to Embrace
  3. Unlocked
  4. Leaving
  5. Take Four
  6. Every Now and Then
  7. Gideon's Gift
  8. Maggie's Miracle
  9. Sarah's Song
  10. Hannah's Hope
  11. Between Sundays
  12. Where Yesterday Live

No comments:

Post a Comment