Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year ~*2011*~

Well, here we are. It is 2011. Oh my gosh! It is so hard to believe how fast 2010 went. There were several significant things in my life in 2010.

The first one was that my amazing husband and I celebrated 15 years of marriage!! We started our lives together on September 16, 1995. We were both very young. He was 18 and I was 19. We had people tell us that we would not make it. That was a very hard thing to hear when you are so young, but I am happy to say that even though we have been through some tough times, we are as happy and in love now as we were in 1995 and I believe that with God's help, we will have many more anniversary's to come!

The second event I am going to tell you about is that our youngest child became a teenager! WOW! It was hard for me to imagine having two teenagers in the house, and on June 25, 2010, it happened. Caalab is a wonderful kid. He is very helpful and rarely gets angry! I hope that he remains that way in the years to come!

The third thing that was a big change in my life was that I became a licensed insurance agent. I started working for The Stengel Agency in November of 2009 and almost a year to the day later, in November of 2010, I took the exam and passed it on the first try. What an accomplishment!! I was a nervous wreck for a week leading up to the test! I am happy with my new career! It has been a big change, but I love it! Best of all, I work in a Christian office with Christian people! Praise the Lord!!

I am ready to go forward and see what 2011 has in store. I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions, so I will just call this a goal. My goal for 2011 is to try to document my life better, good or bad. That is the reason I started this blog in the first place, and I got too busy to do it.

Here's to 2011!!!

❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤


╔═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╗

░H░A░P░P░Y░* ░N░E░W░ * ░Y░E░A░R░

╚═════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ═════════╝

❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤

1 comment: