Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Daughter

My daughter and I have had a rough 2010. We fought all the time. It was to the point that we barely spoke to each other. At the beginning of December, my boss mentioned to me that he wanted to hire another Customer Service Representative at the office and he was thinking that he wanted to hire my daughter. At first, I was really nervous about it. I was worried that we would fight all the time and it would make the afternoon miserable for everyone. Before she actually started working there, I told her that if this was something she really wanted to do, then she would have to be professional. She agreed and started her first job at an insurance agency at the age of 14. (15 next month) So far, I am happy to report that it has been great! She has picked up on the job so quickly! She is such a smart girl. She got her first paycheck today. Boy was she excited about that! I am so proud of her. She has grown into such a beautiful young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment