Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Favorite Bible Verse

A couple of days ago, I shared with you my favorite quote. Today, I want to share my favorite Bible Verse.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

There are so many things that people fear these days and they are very open about their fears. Things like the economy for instance. I can't begin to count the amount of times I have heard someone say "Oh...what if I lose my job" or "I am afraid I might get laid off" A little over a year ago, I was working for a company that was headed towards financial disaster. I'll be the first to admit that I was paniced! (I'm not perfect!!) After I got through my own "what if's" I called my mom. I told her what was going on and I asked her if I would be able to work with her part time if I happened to get laid off. She basically said she could do better than that. They were looking for someone full time! WOW!!! Did God open up a door or what?!?!?!

So, 1 year later....I have a brand spankin' new insurance license hanging on the wall of my very own office, and I am as happy as can be! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment