Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Night (Mostly) to Myself

We had our annual after Christmas Christmas party last night. We went out to a place called Poor Boys and had a wonderful meal and great conversation. My husband told me that he was going to go hang out with his friend after dinner, my son stayed at his friends house and my daughter told me that she was going to stay at my cousin's house for the night. I thought...WOW...and night all to myself! I was actually quite excited about it until I had been home alone for about 10 minutes. I put in a chick flick and sat at the computer to just relax, but I just felt lonely. I wanted someone to talk to face to face.

Does anyone else ever feel this way. I mean, excited to have a night all to yourself only to feel abandoned?

No comments:

Post a Comment